- 90 Day Warranty on all Parts/Labor
- Acquisition PC with Imaging software
- Planmeca Romexis Software
- Free Shipping in the USA
- Free Install in the USA
- Small Selectable FOV 5x5.5 to Large FOV 23x26
- Smallest footprint of any large volume CBCT unit
- Large view, single acquisition for maxillofacial imaging
- Dual scan for full skull imaging
- Automatically adjusts volume sizes for children
- More than 36 pre-programmed targets
- Open patient positioning for standing, sitting, and wheelchair accessibility
- Mac OS compatible and DICOM compliant
- Implant Software
- Extended Ceph
- Extended view
Add the optional bite wings program to Planmeca ProMax 3D system to replace conventional intraoral bitewing radiographs.
The robust Planmeca ProMax 3D panoramic and cone beam system features the following panoramic programs: standard, pediatric, lateral double TMJ, PA double TMJ, PA rotational sinus. Optional advanced programs include horizontal segmenting, orthogonal, interproximal angulation, bitewings, lateral-PA double TMJ, PA multi-angle TMJ, lateral multi-angle TMJ, non-rotational sinus and more.
CONE BEAM 3D
Planmeca ProMax 3D panoramic and cone beam system combines high quality two-dimensional imaging with state-of-the-art cone beam technology to support a wide range of dental and specialty exams including: endodontics, periodontics, orthodontics, implantology, dental and maxillofacial surgery, and TMJ analysis.
Panoramic and cephalometric images captured with the Planmeca ProMax 3D panoramic and cone beam system can be easily integrated into almost any imaging software.