Heron™ IOS is a new intraoral color scanner designed together with dentists to ensure a perfect
fit into the modern dental practice. It is characterized by an exclusive ergonomic design and by
being one of the lightest color scanners available.
It boasts the most sought-after features for restorative dentistry at a very attractive price. The
system has true open architecture integration and the digital impressions to any open dental CAD
system on the lab side. The Heron™ IOS Color Scanner is designed and manufactured in the
The smallest and most compact IOS
The scanner is the smallest and most compact IOS on the market that delivers a powder-free,
full-color scan. The Heron utilizes a unique and proprietary technology that is designed to
optimize the speed, accuracy and precision of the unit.
The hand-held Scanner
The Heron™ IOS scanner is designed with ergonomics in mind and features a slim, lightweight
hand piece with optimal grip design and a rotating tip. It also offers premium features such as
color capture and a built-in heater to prevent fogging. With this intraoral scanner for taking
digital impressions, 3DISC provides a solution that supports the most common types of
restorations in dentistry.
Highlights – Heron™ IOS Color Scanner
- Autoclavable Tip – 3 tips included, biocompatible
- 360° rotating tip – For optimal scanning angle
- HD Image Capture and Color Scanning – 24 bit. No powder or spray required
- Heating Element – Prevents formation of fog on the optics
- Lightweight – Weighs only 150 grams/5.3 ounces. Ensures strain-free use in any scenario
- Truly Ergonomic Design – Best possible grip and flexibility in daily use